Benefits of Eating Vitamin E capsules
Vitamin E capsules are very beneficial for skin, hair and eyes. Read information on how to eat Vitamin E capsules and benefits of consuming Vitamin E capsules Evion. Also know the sources of vitamin E so that vitamin E deficiency can be met.
Benefits of eating Vitamin E capsules – Evion 400 benefits in hindi
- Vitamin E is essential for keeping hair, skin, bones, heart and muscles healthy and for proper functioning of these organs.
- Vitamin E is essential in making red blood cells of the blood.
- Vitamin E maintains the right level of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Iron, Selenium in our body.
- Vitamin E strengthens the body’s immune system, which prevents many major diseases from developing.
- Taking Vitamin E capsules keeps the nails healthy and there is no dry or cracked cuticle on the root of the nail.
- Everyone over the age of 14 and pregnant women needs 15mg of vitamin E per day.
- A lactating mother should get 19mg of Vitamin E every day. Newborns and young children need less (about half the amount) of vitamin E.
- There are many brands of Vitamin E capsules available in the market, which you can consume after consulting a doctor.
How To Eat Vitamin E Capsules | Vitamin E capsule with interactions
Q: When should I take Vitamin E capsules, what time to eat?
Ans: 1 Vitamin E capsule can be swallowed with water, generally after dinner. Do not eat it on an empty stomach, because of this vitamin E is not absorbed properly in the body.
1) Eating Evion 400 capsules is a cheap and good source of Vitamin E, which can be purchased from medical stores. If you are taking any medicine, then take doctor’s advice before consuming this capsule.
2) Vitamin E capsules and oil are both available in the market, you can use them according to your use.
3) Excess of anything can cause problems, so do not eat Vitamin E capsules for a long time without medical advice.
Vitamin E Deficiency Symptoms :
These symptoms appear in the body due to deficiency of Vitamin E –
hair fall, dry skin
Nervous system diseases (pin pricking, burning, numbness, tingling feeling in the limbs)
muscle pain and weakness
quick wound healing
nose bleeds in summer
having greasy stools
problems with walking and body movement
Eye diseases (difficulty seeing)
Hormone level imbalance
Vitamin E deficiency diseases
retinal diseases of the eyes
children’s cystic fibrosis
2) If you see less at night, then it may be due to vitamin E deficiency. Vitamin A deficiency also leads to deficiency of vitamin E. Because vitamin A maintains eye sight, but vitamin E is necessary to maintain the correct level of vitamin A in the body.
3) The problem of anemia due to vitamin E deficiency is often seen in premature babies.
Vitamin E capsule uses for hair
1) Vitamin E is very beneficial for hair. It increases the length of the hair, making the hair smooth and soft. The problem of graying of hair and split ends is removed.
2) In the problem of hair fall, it is beneficial to eat vitamin E capsules and apply vitamin E oil on the scalp.
3) To apply on the head, mix the oil of vitamin E capsule in castor oil or almond oil and massage it on the scalp. This makes the hair strong and stops fall.
Read> Know the benefits of applying curry leaves to hair
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Skin. Vitamin E Capsule uses
1) Applying vitamin E oil on the face reduces scars. This oil removes the stretch marks of pregnancy. If there is no oil, then extracting oil from capsules of Vitamin E can also be applied by mixing it with almond or coconut oil.
2) To remove dark circles under the eyes, apply vitamin E capsule oil before sleeping at night. Its benefits will be visible in a few days.
3) Similarly, to cure cracked heels, apply Vitamin E capsule oil mixed with Vaseline or any cream for a few days.
4) Vitamin E oil is available in the market under the name of Bio oil, Natural almond oil and other brands. If this oil is not available, then Vitamin E capsule can also be used by extracting the oil from Evion 400.
What are the sources of Vitamin E:
1) Vitamin E is completely available from plant, vegetable sources. Leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, mustard, red or green bell peppers, asparagus, asparagus etc.
2) Sunflower seeds, linseed seeds, dried fruits such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts, peanut butter, standing grains, wheat germ, oregano.
3) Olive oil, palm oil, canola oil etc.
4) Mango, Avocado, Papaya, Apricot, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Kiwi Fruit, Fruit Juice.
Benefits of Vitamin E :
This vitamin not only improves health, as well as it shows a very good effect on hair, face and skin. Vitamin E acts as a moisturizer. It reduces the effect of aging on the skin, cures sunburns.
The antioxidant property of vitamin E prevents heart disease, cancer and reduces the side effects of diabetes, Alzheimer’s. This vitamin maintains the right level of cholesterol in the body.