Today’s post is a series of healthy and super yummy snacks I’m obsessed with – I swear I eat most of these everyday!!
1. Chocolate dipped strawberries & date snickers (fill dates with pb and dip in chocolate, sprinkle with salt if you want too) honestly these dates are HEAVENLY ??
2. Yoghurt fruit toast – top any toast with yoghurt, honey and berries! I love raspberries, blueberries and pomegranate seeds on mine ?
3. Apple nachos – slice apples into chunky slices and drizzle over chocolate and peanut butter ( I also love cinnamon on mine too!) ?
4. Frozen blueberry cereal – this sounds weird but I promise it’s so good, especially in hot weather! Pour milk (oat milk) over frozen blueberries and the milk coats the blueberries and freezes! Sprinkle some granola on top of you want extra crunch (optional) ?
5. HOT CHOCOLATE!! I love hot chocs especially ciobarofficial Italian hot choc because it’s so thick and creamy ☕️ I hate tea and coffee so this is my go to hot drink and so good as that snack close to dinner when you need something to keep you going as it cooks hahah!
6. Fruit salad – use any fruit you have and dress with lemon juice, honey and cinnamon *perfection*
7. Couscous – this is great as a snack or a lunch! I love sticking roast veg, raisins, seeds and spices (garam masala, ginger, garlic powder, cinnamon) in it ??
24 thoughts on “happy saturday!! Today’s post is a series of healthy and super yummy snacks I’m…”
need them all ?
Woooow!!? looks so goood!!?
These look beautiful ?
Loving the look of all of these ?
omg all of this ??
Feast to the eyes ?
wow ??? love everything
omg this looks too perfect!
All this food looks amazing and absolutely delicious ?
Looks delicious ??
Apple nachos are a go to in my house??
This looks yummy?
Ok these r fire ?
Comments are closed.