Jamun Benefits for Your Health
Jamun is considered to be a very popular fruit in India. Jamun is also called as Blackberry. Jamun is such a fruit that diabetics can eat without any problem. Jamun kernels have amazing power to control the excess of blood sugar. There are many health benefits of Jamun .
On an average, 100 grams of jamun contains 62 kilocalories of energy, 1.2 milligrams of iron, 15 milligrams of calcium, 15 milligrams of phosphorus, 18 milligrams of vitamin C, 48 micrograms of carotene, 55 milligrams of potassium, 35 milligrams of magnesium and 25 milligrams of sodium. Vitamin B and iron are found in sufficient quantity in Jamun. Consumption of jamun is beneficial in removing anemia (lack of blood) and to increase hemoglobin in the blood.
Not only this, the color of the skin improves by consuming jamun. People who have the problem of ‘white spots’, they should eat Jamun. According to Ayurveda, Jamun is also helpful in controlling type-2 diabetes. Jamun is not an expensive fruit at all and its tree is easily found on the roadside. You should also plant Jamun fruit in your house and take advantage of its properties.
Jamun gives relief from diseases like diabetes , cancer, stones, mouth ulcers, diarrhea and bloody stools . So if you want to remain disease free, then mix jamun with salt and eat a lot. Let us know about the health benefits of Jamun. (Jamun Benefits for Your Health )
Benefits of Jamun –
1. Jamun is considered very beneficial for the treatment of diabetes. Diabetic patients dry the kernels of jamun, grind them and consume them. This keeps the sugar level right.
2. Jamun strengthens the digestive power of the body. Stomach related disorders are reduced by eating berries.
3. Anti-cancer properties are also found in Jamun. Jamun is also beneficial in chemotherapy and radiation.
4. Eating ripe fruit of jamun is beneficial in stones. Taking the powder of jamun kernels mixed with curd is beneficial in stones. The use of Jamun is very beneficial for the liver. Jamun is very beneficial for constipation and stomach diseases.
5. If there is a blister in the mouth, using jamun juice ends the blisters.
6. Jamun is very beneficial in case of diarrhea or bloody diarrhea. In case of diarrhea, taking the juice of jamun mixed with rock salt stops diarrhea.
7. Jamun is also very useful in the treatment of arthritis. Boiling its bark a lot and applying the paste of the remaining solution on the knees provides relief in arthritis.