Some of my lockdown dinners for a little inspo-
1) homemade pasta 🍝 wow was this one difficult but when you have plenty of time on your hands it’s definitely a ton of fun!
2) Charcuterie board 🧀 super easy and something for everyone!
3) chilli heatwave Dorito crusted chicken 🍗 with a watermelon cheddar salad 🥗
4) BEAN BURGERS 🍔 these were super delish but so messy to eat 🥴 would highly recommend though! I topped mine with avocado and mango salsa
5) Moroccan couscous 🍲 roasted veg, dried fruit, chickpeas, nuts what’s not to love
6) shepherds pie 🥧 mince and veg topped with a thick creamy layer of mashed potatoes 🥔 heavenly
7) tofooco southern fried tofu bites and halloumi salad 🥗
These pics aren’t the best but the food is top quality I promise 🤣🥺